The Mandakini Kolhapuri chappal – In 12th century king bijjala and his Prime Minister Basavanna encouraged kolhapuri chappal production to uplift the cobbler community. All the names of chappal indicate the village where they were made. It takes up to six weeks to make a pair of kolhapuri. It includes pattern making, cutting, stitching, decoration, polishing etc. This chappal accessible in four unique hues can create great sound when strolling. Kolhapuri Chappal is stacked with some sort of natural product seeds inside the Chappal, this is peaceful ready to stop appear. Additionally, enlivened with the Jari (Golden Thread) on the strap, this chappal is extremely well qualified in improving your identity.
Ethnic Pom Beige Colour Mandakini Kolhapuri Chappal
FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT
- 100% made from pure leather and handmade.
- Quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance.
- V-shape with Beige color which can be wear by suits, kurtis and sarees for any casual look.
- Stitched with leather threads.
- It is light weight and made up of soft material.
5, 6, 7, 8, 9
There are no reviews yet.