Kitchen Storage Cotton Jar (Serving ) 4 inches
FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT:
- This decorative jar is ideal to be used in the kitchen or on the dining table.
- Can also be used as a decorative showpiece or curio.
- Can rarely be used as a pen stand or cutlery holder.
- Comes with Jar & Lid.
- Comes in a cylindrical shape.
- Depicts Floral Mughal pattern.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- This jar is not air-tight.
- Attractive and eye-catchy handcraft.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
SPECIFICATION: Hand-painted with so much elegance by our artisans in Floral-Mughal pattern, this exclusive set of tableware can also be used as an ideal gifting option for house-warming parties and festive seasons.
MATERIAL: This handcrafted jar is made by using Quartz. Embossed and scintillating colours make it very attractive and eye-catchy.
PURPOSES: The cotton jar is a perfect home item to be used as a multi-utility jar or container for storing dry condiments like dry fruits, tea, sugar or various other knick-knacks and embellishing your wholesome experience in your warm and cosy abodes.
UNIQUENESS: This product has been handcrafted by skilled artisans. The visible brush strokes and neat free-hand curves are the artistic expressions of our craftsmen, which cannot be reproduced in digital print.
The art of blue pottery was brought to the craftsmen of Jaipur in the early 18th century. Blue pottery derives its name from the distinct use of Persian blue colour. The history of jar manufacturing can be said to be as old human civilisation itself. The unique process and use of materials makes Jaipur Blue Pottery rare in the world, but also make it extremely fragile and delicate. Human beings, in whatever stage of civilisation, had always needed some sort of jars for eating, drinking or preserving. This blue pottery jar will add some uniqueness to your kitchen.
3 Inch, 4 Inch
Black, Blue, Sky Blue, Yellow